SGH Warsaw School of Economics cooperates with its partners in the ,,Building Strategic Partnerships for the Centre for Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence'' project.
The project is financed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA - the total budget of the project is 1’998’140 PLN. The project started on July 1st, 2022 and will last until June 30th, 2024.
The objective of the project is establishing of international strategic partnerships in the areas of advanced data analytics and digital transformations. The partnerships will be used as a foundation of building in SGH Warsaw School of Economics of a center responsible for of implementation of the development strategy of the university in this area.
The partners of SGH Warsaw School of Economics in the project are:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (The Nederlands) ,
- Loyola University Chicago (USA),
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA),
- McMaster University (Canada),
- Northeastern Illinois University (USA),
- Toronto Metropolitan University (Canada).
In the project there are planned two major types of activities in cooperations with all partners related to the following benefits:
- Carrying out of joint research and international presentation of their results (including: preparation of publications, organization of international scientific conferences aimed at promotion of joint activities of SGH Warsaw School of Economics and its partners); these activities will be linked with work on preparation of joint grant proposals to international institutions in order to ensure long lasting continuation of the cooperation.
- Preparation of teaching materials and carrying out of seminars, lectures, and workshops for project beneficiaries (employees, PhD students, students, members of the Partners Club, the Entrepreneur Club, and the Alumni Club of SGH Warsaw School of Economics) to improve their competences in the area of methods of advanced data analysis and digital transformations.